Wood Floor Sanding
Attain breathtaking new floors with a remarkable finishing touch.
Skilled Team of Professionals
Restore Your Wooden Floors in Forest Gate
One of Britain’s better – but lesser known – film actors was born here in 1908…
The natural wooden floor can also slip under the radar: being solid, reliable and doing a good job even when it’s become a shabby travesty of the shiny original. And this is so unnecessary when a transformation is so straightforward.
Especially when you call upon a firm who knows its stuff..
With wood floor repair and restoration from:
The Forest Gate Floor Sanding Business
Here’s what you get!
An efficient job with minimal mess and disruption:
- Our machines have a unique system that collects 99% of all dust.
- And we can work flexibly around your schedule.
Work completed with only premium products:
- For a new floor to last longer – and keep looking at its best.
Our twenty years’ plus experience of restoring floors:
- you’ll receive the best advice from a reliable family-firm.
The complete service for any kind of floor:
- whether hardwood/engineered boards or parquet/herringbone blocks.
- repairing damaged timber
- replacing missing boards and blocks
- sanding away old paint and sealant to bare wood
- staining for a fresh look to match your decor
- resealing with natural oil, hard wax or lacquer.